Thursday 17 January 2013

my 1st ever blog

Hi everyone please bear with me this is my very 1st ever blog, and to be perfectly honest it'll probably be boring! 

Who am i? Well I'm a 31 year old stay at home mom, I have 3 children JR is the eldest he's 4 and will start school in September. TP is 2 and doesn't talk yet so we're waiting on speech therapy and more hearing tests for him, and finally there's la my only girl, she was born in September, they think she's allergic to milk so weaning might be fun :/ 
I have been married to Mr me and my tiny 3 since 2006 we met at college in 1998 and have been together ever since. 

Most mornings are very chaotic with trying to get 3 children fed, dressed and out the door by 8.20 to get JR to preschool for 8.45.

Most people ask if I had a 3rd because I wanted a girl and my answer no I had a 3rd because I have always wanted 4 children. Both my parents are from families with 4 and my sister has 4 boys. 

Other than my children my hobbies are cross stitch, card making and watching football. I'm also quite addicted to twitter! 
Hopefully this blog will let you have a little insight into mine and my children's lives, I may not blog everything about it and I may not blog every week but until next time goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading peoples comments all bloggers do! please leave a comment,I love reading other people's thoughts but please bear in mind anything offensive about me or others will be deleted!