Sunday 17 March 2013

Dance show!

This post is a bit late being published has it happened 2 weeks ago, but I've been waiting to get JR's costume back from his dance school so I could add pictures as well.

Two weeks ago JR made me the proudest mommy on the planet! Since November every Saturday morning he has attended a dance class called wake up shake up. He has been working towards putting on a show. Every week after class I would ask what dances have you been doing today and every week he'd reply I'm not allowed to show you.
A few weeks ago he came out with a letter that said he needed a costume, and would be required to attend the dance school every day during half term as they were putting on a show. Has he has only been going for a few months I wasn't expecting him to have to do much and possibly be at the back of the stage. I couldn't have been more wrong he made me so proud and I admit every time he was on stage I cried. They did 4 dances in all and 3 performances over 1 weekend .He still managed to be up in time for nursery on the Monday I was proud of that too.
I know this post is a bit late and a bit crap but it needed doing! So I could tell the world exactly how proud I am of my 4 yr old son!
I love you so much and I'm so proud of you JR xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading peoples comments all bloggers do! please leave a comment,I love reading other people's thoughts but please bear in mind anything offensive about me or others will be deleted!