Monday 22 April 2013

St George's Day Celebrations

On Saturday JR's dance group had the honour of performing in our town centre market place as part of the St. George's Day celebrations. I was such a proud mum when he walked out into the performance area with all his friends from dance, they performed their 'Hillbilly Rock' routine. Which you can watch here.



I am such a very proud mummy it's hard to put into words how I feel, except to say I cried!
He was excited as well as you can see in the final photo he finally got his dance trousers with his name on like the bigger boys have!











Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

4 comments:

  1. I love the video, enough to make your heart melt! One to remember for a long time to come. Do join me over on my Country Kids linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looked so cute in his little dance costume it would have brought a tear to any proud parent know doubt

    ReplyDelete
  3. That;s just brilliant! I can see why you were so proud. I've love to see Jake & Ellie do something like that 1 day :)

    ReplyDelete

i love reading peoples comments all bloggers do! please leave a comment,I love reading other people's thoughts but please bear in mind anything offensive about me or others will be deleted!