Thursday 16 May 2013

I'm going to Brit Mums Live (edited 18/6/2013)



Name: Tammy/Tam

Blog: me and the tiny 3 

Twitter ID: @me_andthe_tiny3

Height: 5ft 2ish

Hair: Pixie cut, and red 

Eyes: blue and I wear glasses 

Is this your first blogging conference?

No, it will be my 2nd

Are you attending both days? Yes with my daughter who will be 9 months old we're having a girlie weekend away

What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2013?

Meeting everyone, and being able to put faces and voices to people I've been twitting or who's blogs I've been reading.

What are you wearing?

Smart casual, probably trainers jeans and a smart top

What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2013?

I want to have lots of fun, lots of laughs, make new friends and learn about and get more confidence in blogging

Tell us one thing about you that not everyone knows

I used to be a qualified football referee! 

I can't wait to meet you all in June and will be giving out free baby cuddles

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you, and have a cuddle with LA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to meeting you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww at the girlie weekend. Look forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be accepting the baby cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eurovision is epic! Finnish Katy Perry was robbed this year!

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete

i love reading peoples comments all bloggers do! please leave a comment,I love reading other people's thoughts but please bear in mind anything offensive about me or others will be deleted!